Friday, June 22, 2012

The illusion of freedom/Human farm

Lot of places when I see articles and discussions regarding various rights and freedom. Democracy, freedom these topics has been boggling my mind since I was child. I really never bothered about what they are and what these really matters to my everyday life. Later I grew up I learned that democracy is a freedom. If your country is democratic that means you are living in freedom. However, when I started learning more and more I realized that freedom is very conditional and demanding. My forefathers have written some rules of freedom? I though how come someone whom I does not know could write my freedom rules?

Not free to dream : The dream pattern

Developed world: Have a big house at sea front, marry the sweetest heart, Roam the world, serve the under privileged. They forget that while pursing all their dreams they are eventually feeding the last dream , how? ensuring that the under privileged remain there to seek help by having extravaganza life all their youth.





No comments: